In order to become a Member with the Toronto Inline Skating Club, all applicants are required to complete the following. All components of registration must be completed online PRIOR to skating with TISC. This includes I) membership application, II) waiver, III) agreeing to Equity, Climate, Governance, IV) payment, V) registration with Roller Sports Canada.
For current season information and details about TISC programming, policies, and more, see the following link: 2017 Season Info
- MEMBERSHIP, GUEST: Review and agree to the Equity, Climate, Governance, Mission Statement, which outlines rules, expectations, conduct, equipment requirements, safety and more.
- MEMBERSHIP: Register with Roller Sports Canada, which is the Canada’s Governing Body for Roller Sports.
- MEMBERSHIP: Review and agree to the TISC Member Waiver, GUEST: Review and agree to TISC Guest Waiver.
- MEMBERSHIP: Complete payment: Soon after you have submitted this membership application, you will receive an e-mail Paypal invoice. Please check your Junk Mail folder. You MUST either pay online via Paypal OR bring cash or cheque to skating practice and submit payment PRIOR to skating. GUEST: First skate is free, then $10 payment required, up to 5 session maximum.
- MEMBERSHIP AND GUEST: Complete the following membership application form for the applicant and all family members seeking membership with the Toronto Inline Skating Club
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
MEMBERSHIP COSTS (SEE PICTURE)