May 18, 2017
You’re invited to join us for a fun trail skate this holiday Monday! Shannon and Ryan graciously offer to host our first social skate of the year. We will meet at their home and skate to the newly paved multi-use trail winding south for about 10km before turning around to return. Don’t forget to bring your own chair, beverage, and snacks to share as we will be relaxing in their backyard after skate! This is a fun skate so we will group up at multiple points on the route.
Location: Etobicoke [Finch W & 427, exact address will be provided to those who RSVP]
Parking: on the street
Date: Monday May 22, 2017
Meeting Time: 12:00-12:30pm
Please RSVP to Candy (email@example.com). Should the weather be unpredictable, we will make a call 90-minutes before meeting time.
May 16, 2017
Make sure you stay in the loop with what’s going on at TISC, connect with us on Twitter @SpeedToronto
May 14, 2017
The annual Canada Day Parade PAINT THE TOWN RED is happening this year Mississauga’s Port Credit on July 1st. Members and friends of the Toronto Inline Skating Club are invited to participate in this fun event along size members of the Scooters Roller Figure Skating Club. Participants in the parade will be representing the Scooters Roller Palace. Hundreds of spectators will be lining both sides of the street cheering everyone on.
If you wish to participate, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org BY MAY 31st and include everyone’s name who will be in the parade (if there is a child, a parent MUST be in the parade too) and T-Shirt size for everyone (Adult small/ medium/ large OR Child small/ medium/ large).
Here are a few details:
- All who register will receive a T-shirt to wear in the parade, which will be made available the day of the parade. Parents of children who participate will receive a T-shirt.
- Parents and children can skate in the parade if they wish or they can walk. Ideally, we would like to see all who can, to be skates.
- A parent or guardian must attend with their child.
- TISC members who are on skates will be required to wear a helmet.
- The route of the parade includes Lake Shore Boulevard in Port Credit.
- The parade will begin at about 11am and should last roughly 1 1/2 hours.
- We will have a designated meeting point and time available in late June.
May 4, 2017
It’s pouring, so tonight’s practice is cancelled.
May 1, 2017
As as result of the rain continuing to fall and the forecast calling for more rain and possible thunder storms, tonight’s practice is cancelled.
The next practice is planned for this Thursday at the Christ the King 200-meter track. The Youth program will kick off that night, with Youth program from 6pm to 6:45pm and the Adult program starting at 6:45pm and finishing no later than 8:30pm.
April 27, 2017
Severe thunder storms are on their way, they will hit the track at 6:20pm. We will cancel this evening’s program.
April 20, 2017
Tonight’s TISC practice is cancelled due to rain and wet conditions. See you Monday!Canada