The Toronto Inline Skating Club aims to support young skaters and youth. The mission is to offer skills, agility, technique that will be helpful for building a life-long enjoyment of skating and its pure movement, as well as knowledge and strategies for racing.
Currently (as of 2022), we aim to support youth and young skaters’ needs in parallel to, at the same time as, the regular program.
We are looking for coaches, instructors, and volunteers to help manage youth skaters and deliver programming. Let us know if you’re interested in pitching in.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT FOR YOUTH
- Helmet (proper fitting, not damaged, certified)
- Palm or wrist protection (wrist guards, gloves, cycling gloves)
- Knee pad
- Elbow pads
- Clothing for current weather conditions
A FEW RULES
- Parents must be present
- All waivers and forms must be completed
- No personal entertainment devices on the track
- All lose clothing must be secured
- Rules, Equity, Climate, Governance, Mission Statement: Please review the text at http://torontoinlinespeed.com/about/