The Toronto Inline Skating Club is pleased to offer a program for young skaters up to 14 years of age. The Youth program will help young skaters acquire skills, agility, technique that will be helpful for building a life-long enjoyment of skating and its pure movement, as well as knowledge and strategies for racing.
The program is led by experienced coaching staff. Skaters will enjoy skating on 200-meter and 400-meter tracks that the Toronto Inline Skating Club holds permits for use. The tracks are outdoor tracks, free of debris and obstacles, and reserved for skating.
- Monday 6pm to 6:45pm
- Thursday 6pm to 6:45pm
- May 1st 2017 to August 31st 2017
- Please note in the event of rain or wet track conditions, the evening’s program will be cancelled
The program takes place at the same locations as TISC’s regular practices. Mondays at the 400-meter track next to Humber College/ Father Redmond School near Lake Shore and Kipling in Toronto (Etobicoke). Thursdays at the 200-meter track at Brown’s Line and Lake Shore next to No Frills and behind Chris the King School also in Toronto (Etobicoke).
- Palm or wrist protection (wrist guards, gloves, cycling gloves)
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Clothing for current weather conditions
A FEW RULES
- Parents must be present
- All waivers and forms must be completed
- No personal entertainment devices on the track
- All lose clothing must be secured
- Rules, Equity, Climate, Governance, Mission Statement: Please review the text at http://torontoinlinespeed.com/about/
- For the entire 2016 season: $140 for Youth program (starting in June $110, Starting in August $80)
- Pay-as-yo-go: $10 (maxiumum of 5 times)
- Registration form
- RSC Membership (required)
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com