The Toronto Inline Skating Club is excited to host guest coach Sutton Atkins on August 17th 2015. Atkins brings a vast and deep skating & coaching experience, education, and knowledge for a workshop for all TISC member. He will work with workshop participants on technique and provide drills and training tips.
- Date & Time: August 17th 2015 6pm to 8:30pm
- Cost: TISC members free, all guest $20
- Location: 400-meter track at Father Redmond (Ken Cox) next to Humber College [directions here]
- More about Sutton Atkins: Sk8SkoolOnline, and Sutton Atkins’ bio
- What to Bring: Skates, running shoes, wrist/ palm protection, helmet, water bottle & water, clothing suitable for outdoor activity